BECOME AN AMA MEMBER!
A membership to AMA amplifies your voice on regulation and legislative issues and helps fund continued outreach and education efforts by the association to Alaskans, while granting you access to industry experts who can assist you.
Beyond these invaluable benefits, AMA members also receive:
- 12 monthly issues of the Alaska Miner Journal
- Political representation for mining issues by the AMA lobbyists in Juneau
- Access to branch breakfasts
- Opportunity to serve on a number of oversight/special interest committees
- Affiliation with other trade associations interested in reasonable and responsible natural resource development
- Promotion of legislation favorable to mineral development
- AMA voting rights
- Service Directory
- Discounted registration to Annual Convention
- Special event and advertising rates
Not sure what level of membership is best for you or your company?
AMA offers many different levels of membership, click on any of the membership categories for additional information.