The Alaska Miners Association acts as advocates to the public and policy makers on behalf of Alaska’s mineral industry. AMA also provides a wealth of institutional knowledge to assist its membership in their mining activities. AMA fights for their members to insure that restrictions on land and water use are economically realistic and provide a balance between environmental protection and resource utilization. Through their activities in communities around Alaska, AMA works hard to increase public awareness of the mineral industry and its economic implications to the State and nation.
BECOME A MEMBER
A membership to AMA amplifies your voice on regulation and legislative issues and helps fund continued outreach and education efforts by the association to Alaskans, while granting you access to industry experts who can assist you.
Beyond these invaluable benefits, AMA members also receive:
- 12 monthly issues of the Alaska Miner Journal
- Political representation for mining issues by the AMA lobbyists in Juneau
- Access to branch breakfasts
- Opportunity to serve on a number of oversight/special interest committees
- Affiliation with other trade associations interested in reasonable and responsible natural resource development
- Promotion of legislation favorable to mineral development
- AMA voting rights
- Service Directory
- Discounted registration to Annual Convention
- Special event and advertising rates
Not sure what level of membership is best for you or your company?
Click here for a full description of membership levels and benefits associated with each.
Renew Your AMA Membership